StrongStart is a free drop-in program for children 5 and under. Children visiting must be accompanied by their parent, grandparent, or caregiver. StrongStart at View Royal Elementary is open from 8:45am until 11:30am Monday to Friday. The program is led by our facilitator, Cheryl Greenwood, who is a certified Early Childhood Educator.
At StrongStart, your child will explore and play with you in an environment that is friendly, safe, inspiring, and collaborative. You will meet other families and get to share in the excitement and successes of your child’s early learning experiences. Parents and caregivers at StrongStart will enjoy sessions like story time, play activities, gym time, and a healthy nutritious snack. We invite you to drop in and discover new ways to support your child’s learning. There are also wonderful opportunities for parents and caregivers to gain important information about additional services and resources in our community.
For more information, please feel free to contact Cheryl Greenwood via the office at View Royal at 250-479-1671 or send an email to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!
We look forward to welcoming our families back to StrongStart starting Wednesday, September 11th.
Please note that StrongStart will be closed on the following dates for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Friday, September 20 and Monday, September 23
- Monday, October 14 and Friday, October 25
- Monday, November 11, Thursday, November 21, and Friday, November 22
- Thursday, December 19 and Friday, December 20
- Winter Break: December 16, 2019 – January 3, 2020
- Monday, January 20, Friday, January 17 and Friday, January 31
- Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17
- Thursday, March 12 and Friday, March 13
- Spring Break: March 16 – 27
- Friday, April 10, Monday, April 13 and Friday, April 24
- Friday, May 15 and Monday, May 18
The last day for StrongStart for 2019-202 is Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020.